Subject: Re: [Leica] B. D.Colen and Arthur W. Gottschalk
From: Jeffery Smith <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 12:39:01 -0600

Scurrious? I'm not sure what that is. Does it involve small, chipmunk-like
animals in the presence of a predator?

This may be the goofiest thread the LUG has had yet. If B.D. wanted to hide
behind a pseudonym, I'm sure he would pick out one like they have on the
Street Photography sites (you know, like Frankie Stiletto) or a really
European sounding one (like Antonio Gabrielli) or a soap opera one (like
Braxton Manwolf).  But B.D.? Sounds like a couple of vitamins. ;-)

Jeffer........... I mean, J.L. Smith
New Or..........I mean NOLA