Subject: [Leica] FS: M Lenses, etc.
From: CHRISTOPHER.CHEN@customs.treas.gov
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:12:19 -0500

Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH (black).  Almost new (9 months-old from Rich
Pinto @ Photo Village) & hardly used since I got a Summilux.  Externally &
mechanically perfect, but glass does have 2 tiny dust specks inside that
have no discernible optical effect (present since the lens came out of the
box).  Comes w/box, case, hood, caps, & all documentation. $1000

Leitz collapsible f/4 9cm Elmar (c.1955).  Nice user telephoto, perfect
for travel.  Glass has the usual slight haze & a few light cleaning marks.
 Aperture blades are clean & dry.  Front unit collapses & extends
smoothly.  Focuses smoothly.  Vulcanite is completely intact but the
chrome on the rear portion bears some wear & scratches on the focus dial &
opposite the distance scale (marked in feet). Comes w/modern rear cap &
original front cap (I'll also throw in a B+W UV filter if buyer wants it).
 $295

Suggested prices include shipping in North America.  Reasonable offers
welcome, of course, & I'm willing to trade these lenses for, or towards, a
90mm Summicron-M ASPH/APO or Noctilux.  I also have some excess Zeiss Ikon
Contax bodies, lenses, & accessories & a Nikon RF 3.5cm lens, mostly in
user condition, lying around that need adoption.

Interested parties should contact me @ home via furcafe@cris.com