Subject: [Leica] B. D. vs. whoever :p
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:57:36 -0500

First of all, I would like to comment that the in-house fighting amongst LUG
members is getting to the point of puerile nature. After all, I'm much
interested in hearing about Leica stuff personally :)

There is much humor at least. Although I consider myself to be a rather
displaced Northerner/New Yorker when I lived down South, the South is a good
place to hang around. Although Leica stuff down here is hard to come by.

Anyways, I'm going to head back to working on my photo project. Too little
time on my hands today :D

A. Wang :D