Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:26:40 EST

I have to agree with Mark that the Fuji Neopan 400 and 1600 are films which are hard to beat in conventional technology, but I have now changed totally to chromogenic film because of the ease of processing and scanning having done away with my darkroom. Kodak Portra BW400 is looking good at the moment, although I have only tried a couple of rolls of it. It is interesting to note that Kodak is reinvesting in b&w film technology and reformulating their conventional films following a new investment programme.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com