Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leni Riefenstahl exhibit in New York
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:58:35 -0700

I like her work, some of it is amazing. Her films were ground breaking and
deservedly award winning.  You may disagree but you would have to agree that
she has a h*** of a lot of chutzpah.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leni Riefenstahl exhibit in New York)