Subject: Re: [Leica] Should the nameless stay nameless
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:30:20 +1100

Talking polictics reminds me of the time our Prime Minister, John Howard
(little Johhny as he is know affectionately here), was visiting the US -
during the time the Lewinsky scandal was one - a journalist asked him if he
thought Clinton should be impeached and his response was:

It is not up to me to discuss the future of another "head of State" but let
me say this:

When the settlers arrived (something to this effect, my words) - America got
the puritans and Australia got the convicts - I am happier for having the
convicts.

I thought thats was hilarious at the time.

No offence intended - this is just chit-chat.

Karina