Subject: RE: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:03:45 -0800

> I just ran a few rolls of Delta 400 through my camera, quickly checking this
> film out, and I am pretty much sold on it at this point.  Very sharp, fine
> grain, and a really lovely tonal range (I rated at EI 200 and developed in
> Xtol 1:1 at 20 degrees C for 10 min.).  Just ordered a couple hundred feet
> from B&H, and will see if my opinion holds.  But so far, I ain't missing
> Tri-X!

Wow - goes to show you - cause I have started shooting Tri-X and processing in
XTOL and like it a lot better than I do the Delta 400 (also in XTOL).

I wonder what I'm doing different - because I feel that Tri-X gives me good
latitude and definately is there for me in the shadow areas.

This is my experiene only and I'm the first guy to admit that I'm hardly an
"old pro" as those who have seen my photographs will certainly attest.

Anyway - i thought I'd add a datapoint.

Adam