Subject: [Leica] Re: Identity revealed
From: Robert Schneider <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:37:26 -0500

Al honey,

While we're on the subject of free speech, you're free at any time you feel
strong enough to APOLOGIZE to B. D. Colen for the disgraceful things you
said about him in re: Town hack.

Just can't do it?  Sure you can.  You'd have to be a worm to not graciously
acknowledge that you were wrong.

Stop wriggling and say you're sorry.

Your pal,

Rob Schneider