Subject: Re:[Leica] newbie question [was 400 B&W]
From: "stefano ravizza" <rawizza@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 08:59:02 +0100

>From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
> > Curiously I'm in the throes of deciding on the b+w 400 film I want to
>standardize on. > >

One year ago, when I started to take pictures with a rational mood, I
decided to standardize on the TRI-X(35mm)/D-76 combo, the results (10'/11' @
20°c) are OK, never had any technical problem.
Now I read the wonders of delta 400 and the X-TOL, and it would like to try
it, but I also read that the X-TOL has had instability problems, are
exceeded?
And you been obviously writing of the delta 400 new (green box), right?
Whichever hint would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Bye from Rome
Stefano