Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica pics - okay, shoot me..just let me finish my last cigar
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 04:55:54 -0800

on 3/8/02 11:20 PM, Karina Klaas at shutterbug@iinet.net.au wrote:

> I am posting these to introduce myself and look forward to getting some
> serious feedback on future Leica work
> plus joining in on PAW's.
>
> Like they say - a tortoise does not move forward unless it sticks its neck
> out - feel free to chop it off......LOL.
>
> if interested ...see
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~kiklaas
>
> Karina

Karina, I love the clean compositions of these, particularly Heaven, San
Fran and Eighth Life.  I also like the simple color composition in One Small
Step but I haven't decided if I like it so centered.  Of there I think
Heaven is my favorite.  It looks like Perth is floating among the clouds.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
www.wildlightphoto.com