Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:47:09 EST

In a message dated 3/9/02 10:31:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
victor6@yahoo.com writes:

> Are there any 400 speed B&W films that are easier to
>  scan than others?  Is the conventional wisdom to avoid
>  t-grain films if scanning is involved?

I'm laughing to myself because the reason the LUG has not seen any of my work
is that I don't have a scanner. Hopefully that's coming. To the question, I
am informed by experienced people whose opinions I value that one of the
great advantages of the chromogenic b+w films is that they scan very well,
better than silver-based films.

Seth           LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] 400 B&W)