Subject: RE: [Leica] Most portable Leica M outfit...
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:07:58 -0500

> > Isn't the real question not 'what is most portable,' but what
> is the minimum
> >  'outfit' you can carry and still be photographically comfortable?
> >
> >  B. D.
>
> Correct. Most portable: Minox subminiature.
>
> Seth           LaK 9

Not bad (and my favorite is the new CLX chrome ;-), but I have a more
portable (well, for me at least) Leica M outfit, and since that is the
subject line, I claim B.D. Colen to be my most portable Leica M outfit.  He
rides well in the trunk of the car, and does keep up well over rough
terrain, and through hallways and ball rooms, and though you may not believe
it, is really not much fuss or muss.  He even cleans him self up well...has
automatic film loading, autofocus, auto exposure and even rewinds and
changes the film automatically!  Simply amazing ;-)

Austin