Subject: [Leica] Re: airport film check
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:44:35 -0600

Ted:

>What I see in the earlier post was just a "stand off for no reason" other
>than..."it's the law therefore you will hand inspect my film!" Pointless
>point!

Where do you stop?  How do you decide which laws will be enforced and which
ones will be changed by local rent-a-cops?

I don't see what the big deal is.  Is there any recorded terrorist that
managed to blow up a plane because his film was hand inspected rather than
going through x-ray?  Hand inspecting film isn't going to pose any danger.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: airport film check)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] airport film check)
Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: airport film check)