Subject: [Leica] M2 for Sale Post Yesterday THANKS one M3 left
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 11:49:15 -0900

Thanks for the overwhelming response THE M2 has been sold (I am still
getting about 4 e mails an hour about it from US France Germany Africa Japan
Taiwan...)  WOW Great LUG Thanks  I feel bad because so many of you had so
many compelling reasons why you wanted an M.

Stories of Leicas lost to fire, war, flood, memories of parents cameras, I
would love to share them with the group but they are your stories perhaps a
thread about the Leicas in your life would be interesting to all

I have an M3 that I had posted on ebay a couple weeks ago (it is not on ebay
now)  the buyer was suspended so I suppose if you want it first response
back via e-mail to mak@teleport.com  wins details below price now $520 plus
post. Forgive me as it is Sat AM  first come first served pix available
details below

Mark mak@teleport.com

For those who missed out I had an M3 on ebay the buyer was suspended.

Leica M DS Camera Body
Item # 1334420477
Photo:Film Cameras:35mm Rangefinder

Bidding is closed for this item.

entrd2002 (etradingkr@yahoo.co.kr) (13)  Not a registered user is the
winner.
Please review the seller's Payment Instructions and then you may Checkout
Learn more

Payment Details
Item price     $530.00
U.S. Shipping and handling     $12.00
Shipping insurance per item (not available)     --
Sales tax (none)     $0.00
Seller: Create and send an invoice to buyer.
Buyer & Seller: View the most recent Payment Details.
    Payment Instructions
I prefer PayPal (www.paypal.com) but also accept Money Orders and Cashiers
Checks. Thanks Mark

   (to seller)
   (to bidder)

If you are the seller or a high bidder - now what?

Currently     $530.00        First bid     $1.00
Quantity     1        # of bids     14   bid history
Time left     Auction has ended.         Location     Portland, Oregon
        Country/Region     USA/Portland
Started     Feb-20-02 12:47:50 PST          mail this auction to a friend
Ends     Feb-27-02 12:47:50 PST          request a gift alert

Seller (Rating)     markkronquist (765)
    view comments in seller's Feedback Profile | view seller's other
auctions | ask seller a question | Checkout summary

High bid     entrd2002 (etradingkr@yahoo.co.kr) (13)  Not a registered user

Payment     Money Order/Cashiers Checks. See item description for payment
methods accepted

Shipping     Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Seller ships
internationally (worldwide).

Seller
Services
Checkout summary | Relist this item
Make a Personal Offer
Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact
the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S.
dollars ( $ ) unless otherwise noted.
Description

PLEASE E MAIL FOR PHOTOS AS SELL IT NOW 2.0 IS NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD IMAGES
email mak@teleport.com subject M3 photos M3 DS GREAT USER WORKS FINE SN
750497 Clear RF VF Older speed sequence working fine EX Cosmetics some wear,
minor taps and scuffs. No damage that affects use. THIS IS A GREAT USER.Body
covering replaced with Leica M6 covering. Four screw top. Trangular Lugs. on
Red Dot Rewind. NO PV (very early model) I prefer PayPal but will also
welcome cashiers checks or money orders in US funds. International orders no
problem. US Postage insured runs $12. Thanks Mark

Replies: Reply from Derek Zeanah <derek@zeanah.com> (Re: [Leica] M2 for Sale Post Yesterday THANKS one M3 left)
Reply from Derek Zeanah <derek@zeanah.com> ([Leica] Friday FS: M3 DS)