Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:13:03 -0600

allan@sohogurus.net (Allan Wafkowski)3/9/022:20 PM

> To hate Nazis in the same manner

"in the same manner" - I doubt that the "small" people on this
list are stoking up their ranges to manifest their "hate" of
right wing fanaticism.

1.a. To feel hostility or animosity toward. b. To detest.
2. To feel dislike or distaste for: hates washing dishes.

Let us leave "hate" and takeup "detest, dislike, distaste".

and

Is it ok to hate washing dishes or should I forgive and forget
that the things had the audacity to dirty themselves? :-)

George