Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 19:58:55 -0800

Hey Allan,

I'll try to say it in only one short sentence.
If you're smart enough you'll get it:

Nothing to do with hate but justice.

do you get it ?

On the other side I will not admit from you nor any other to state so stupid
thing about the hate coming from Nazis would be the same as coming from
Jewish or not Jewish people. Nazis were criminals. Others were other things,
implicated, victims...

At last, let's keep God and Evil apart when are named in a religious sense.
The both live within each of us. But some seem to be governed only by Evil
force. Like Nazis. There's no sentiment on that. No hate but simple
appreciation of facts.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com