Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:03:50 -0600

The short film "Night and Fog" (French, 1950's) was perhaps the best
explanation of how the holocaust could happen with so many "willing"
participants. I recommend it. It does not make it seem better by any means,
but shows how people in the military can be persuaded to do atrocities in
the routine of simply following orders. We have seen it happen this way many
times since 1940, even in the US military.

Jeffery Smith