Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:04:19 -0500

Just as many - if not most - Americans who fought in virtually all our wars
have, over time, come to forgive the peoples they fought - who were our
enemies for various geopolitical reasons at various times. That's a far cry
from forgiving the active supporters of a political system that from its
very inception was dedicated to wiping a people off the face of the earth.

B. D.