Subject: [Leica] airport assignment
From: "Larry Fuller" <merryandbo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:38:40 -0800

   Actually the assignment went very well. The youngsters in the class
all got pictures of the kids around campus, while I had some very nice
shots of various airport activities. The shoeshine man turned out very
well (I don't have a scanner yet, so I'm not yet participating in the
PAW, though I'd love to); I got one of the security guards as I left the
area of discussion; but my favorite was actually after we landed in
Cleveland, where I got an excellent shot of a man on a cherry picker
spraying de-icer on the wings of a jet. I used my 180 with the 2x
converter (on my R3) and I love it. I got an 'A'.

   Thanks for asking,

Larry