Subject: RE: [Leica] airport film check
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:26:21 -0500

At 04:41 PM 3/10/02 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:

>I did, Marc, and it doesn't say anything about what the security guard
>thought you said...

Austin

Ah!  You suspect that I am a mind-reader!  Alas, but your suspicions are
ill-founded.  I haven't a clue as to what the security guard THOUGHT I
said.  What happened was this:

- ------------------------------
 I've been threatened with arrest at airport security lines for an innocent
remark to a bystander -- a bunch of us were in Scottish garb at the local
airfield to meet a Clan Chief flying in for some Scottish games, and I
innocently asked another member of the greeting party why he had left his
dirk at home.  I then had a blue-in-the-face security officer pulling me
aside and reading me my rights.  I smiled, showed him my Bar Card, and
assured him that, if he thought he had a case, he should charge me.  His
boss came over and called the mad dog off, with an apology to me.

Beyond that, ich weisse ist nicht.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!