Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@ision.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:09:54 +0100

Hi Lucien,

as I told you earlier, this is indeed part of the problem.
But while I know the problem, the causes and the solution, I was forbidden
to mention it.
But now Leica is telling all of us that we have to upgrade our M7 in a few
months for a substantial amount of money, because they lacked the drive and
the time to add this solution to the current M7.
There are moments, like this, that I am considering switching to Canon or
even abandoning (Leica)-photography at all.

Thanks for sharing this email.

Did you send a message to Tom And Tuulikki?

Erwin

Replies: Reply from "A. Lal" <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica)