Subject: [Leica] LA LUG Chinatown next Saturday
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:32:51 -0800

I put out a request to get a head count for next Saturday, but got a very
small response....

Does anyone in the greater Los Angeles area wish to participate?  The
gameplan is to meet at 9:30AM at the gates to Chinatown's Square, shoot for
about 2-3 hours, then meet for lunch, discussion of images shot, and of
course, the equipment "review".....  The off to our separate ways.....

Bring any film and any equipment you wish..... I am going to take my M6 +
the 3E and a 75/1.4 for portraits....all TMAX 100 film for me.........

Please respond directly to me, or through the LUG.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> ([Leica] Jeffery's PAW Week 11 - an unexpected street photography opportunity)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] LA LUG Chinatown next Saturday)