Subject: RE: [Leica] airport film check
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:52:39 -0500

> At 04:41 PM 3/10/02 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:
> >
> >I did, Marc, and it doesn't say anything about what the security guard
> >thought you said...
>
> Austin
>
> Ah!  You suspect that I am a mind-reader!  Alas, but your suspicions are
> ill-founded.  I haven't a clue as to what the security guard THOUGHT I
> said.  What happened was this:

Hi,

No, I didn't assume you were a mind reader at all.  I believed that the
security guard would have told you what the reason for the "pulling and
reading rights" of you was, or failing him telling you, you would have
asked!  From what you said, I believed that it was your "dirk" statement
that got him all a flutter...

OK, so you don't know what it was either!  How could you NOT have asked?
Gosh, am I disappointed ;-)

Regards,

Austin