Subject: [Leica] I'm back, with picture
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:15:04 -0800

Hi, gang.  I've been away for a bit, due to a vacation in S. California,
followed by a rotten cold, not to mention having acquired and set up a
somewhat-less-used-than-the-previous computer.

I have some pics from my trip which I'll post soon.  In the meantime,
here's another scan from my archives.  Those of you who live within a
couple of hundred miles of Boston might especially appreciate this one.

http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/oldpics/newengfall3.htm

Leica IIIf, probably 50mm Summitar, Kodachrome 64.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA