Subject: Re: [Leica] VC meter ??
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:47:53 -0600

I have two, one for an M3 and one for a CL, and they both seem accurate to
me (good quality negatives and slides). It's a bit expenisve, but I really
appreciate its diminutive size and its ease of use. Some folks have trouble
with the ISO setting moving, but I haven't. If it is in a tight bag, the
button may get pushed, draining the battery. That is probably my only
concern, and it hasn't happened to me yet.

Jeffery Smith