Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:32:51 -0500

I think what was embargoed was the differences in the M7 that were designed
to possibly solve the flare problem.  I am assuming that it was news about
the M7 that was embargoed, not some ongoing problem with viewfinder flare.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica)