Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:55:31 -0700

OK I will be the one to be blunt.

We just had a long thread where Erwin stated in no uncertain terms that he
was completely independent of Leica. It appears that this may not have been
the case and that he was not allowed to write the M7 review he wanted to. I
would like to have this discrepancy explained.

This forum IS the place to discuss this.

John Collier