Subject: RE: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art)
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:18:50 -0500

Tina, are you saying Kyle's pricing of his goth girl image is inhibiting
other photographers' ability to make a living?  A am I reading this right,
or did you mean something else?

BK

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art))
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art))