Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Rapid Winders -TOTALLY ON TOPIC
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:37:51 -0800

Austin wrote:
> > out that one wants to use LocTite (I can give you
> > the exact number if you like) on the screw that
> > holds the little plastic film basket...<<<

Hi Austin,
hey it's even easier if you don't put the basket on, then you don't have to
worry about the screw falling out. ;-)

When I received my RapidWinder's from Tom A, I installed them sans baskets
and screws as Tom does and they've worked just fine for several years.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant