Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:55:43 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Guys, chromogenic film is as much real film as tab films, or "real grain"
> films. If people are going to continue to play this "real" not real game, in
> relation to film, digital prints, etc., then maybe we should just say that
> Daguerreotypes are "real," and everything else is "not real?" Makes just as
> much sense - maybe even more! ;-)
>
> B. D.

Dye clusters BD!
Dye Clusters!!!
Is THAT what you want your images ensconced in?
DYE CLUSTERS!!!!

NO SILVER!!!
	all the silver has been taken out for our convenience and protection…

Me i kind of like having the silver in there. To hoard and to hold.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com