Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer fromLeica
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:52:00 -0500

At 03:41 PM 3/11/02 -0700, John Collier wrote:

>My concern is that IT SEEMS as though he wanted to talk about a
>problem/defect/whatever with the M7 but was not permitted to by Leica. That
>alarms me a great deal. However, I have not heard an explanation and there
>may well be one.

John

You've heard repetitive explanations -- you're just not listening.  Calm
down and think about this.  Erwin sent a message to a LUG member which was
inadvertently posted here.  The contents of the message discussed the RF
flare problem.  Erwin indicated that UNTIL NOW he had not been permitted,
under a NDA, from discussing this.  Such understandings are common:  on the
Rollei List, for instance, Bob Shell often comments on forthcoming matters
and indicates that he will have more to say after the release date.  Erwin
simply held his peace until AFTER the release date.

So, where's the beef?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!