Subject: Re: [Leica] Thinking about a Voigtlander 90
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:06:57 -0800

>You 100% right about the Elmarit-M but the good news is that the SAA is just
>as good (some say better but who would notice with 400iso film) and opens up
>another stop. I loved my 90/2.8E-M but I love my 90/2SAA even more.
>John Collier

I'm sure the Summicron 90 AA is everything everyone has said it is, but I'm
too fond of the performance, size, weight,  & shape of the Elmarit to give
it up.

Now, if I could justify having both...

Guy

P.S. Having similar feelings about the 35 Summilux; don't think I could
give up the 35 Summicron to get one (but did hang on to my Summicron 50
when I got the Noctilux).