Subject: [Leica] NY area photographers - tribute in light
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:05:09 -0800

I hope that those of you in visual range of NYC will attempt to record the
memorial which was started today. I was captivated by the idea when the
concept image appeared on the NYT Sunday Times and find two columns of
light to be a stunningly appropriate memorial - etherial, vaulting into the
heavens - almost the opposite of the World Trade Center - a thing of
spirit.

I trust we'll see many PAW images and that it inspires many with its vision
of light.

Thanks

Adam Bridge