Subject: Re: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art)
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:34:50 -0700

Hi Karina,

Most artists I know, I share a building/studio with about twenty of
them, perceive their self-worth as putting food on the table every day
and paying the rent and/or mortgage on time. Easier to do when your
young, hell even I could sleep on the floor quite well when I was in my
twenties.

Regards,

Greg