Subject: RE: [Leica] re: Rapid Winders -TOTALLY ON TOPIC
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:03:47 -0500

> The
> M6 is a different story ~ misload all of the time.
> I think I will try the "6" with the basket removed.

Bill,

How can removing the basket help with misloads?  The purported "problem"
with the basket on, is it bumps the tulip inside the camera, if not
aligned...which means that you have to "try again" to put the bottom cover
on...  I don't believe anyone has claimed a misload WITH the basket, that
was caused BY the basket.

I just want to get the issue you claim you have had straight...

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (RE: [Leica] re: Rapid Winders -TOTALLY ON TOPIC)