Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 10 Lighthouse
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:21:30 -0400

Hi all:

My PAW is up for this week. I was a bit behind the time and went out this
morning to get a picture for my PAW. All weekend was high winds and
rain. I guess I could have done table top photography indoors, but I was
also away visiting the inlaws.

This weeks PAW was taken on my way into town this morning. I took a bit of
a round about way to town in order to stop by this light house. It has
been very windy over the past week and this morning wasn't any
different. I shot at 1/30th in order to blur the water. I was using the
24mm Elmarit ASPH and Tmax 100 again.

The index
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/index.html

The Main Picture:
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk10.htm

My alternate this week was taken this afternoon. George Ghiz (PAW 6) and I
were out for a coffee and on our way past Citadel Hill, we noticed a person
flying a kite. The results are the alternate below. The red filter is not
flattering for the persons face. It makes his face pale and lips
dark. Makes me think of Kyle's goths. I also took a few using slide film,
but they aren't ready yet.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk10alt.htm

Comments, both good and bad, are welcome.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 10 Lighthouse)