Subject: [Leica] Re: elmarit M 28mm first version
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:10:55 -0800

>>I just purchased a M 28mm elmarit first version . .
Cool looking lens, right!? Especially with the rectangular hood. I bought
mine new in Germany in 1967 when it was first released. It is also the
Wetzlar version. Some have said that most were made in Canada. Just curious
if any other LUGger has a 1st version Wetzlar 28 Elmarit? It has served me
well over the years, tho I miss the metering ability with it on the M6. It's
also a little too close to 35mm, so I seem to use the 21mm more often.

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger
www.northcoastphotos.com

Message from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] elmarit M 28mm first version)