Subject: Re: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art)
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:46:08 -0800

As I was the one who brought this thread to surface and after reading all
messages out there I'd like to be taken and/or understood the following way:

Let's pour opinions from BD, then the same with the ones from Tina.
Stir thoroughly until one gets some uniformity,  then this new mixing would
match my thoughts and sentiments about the stuff that seems to originate
some annoying. I wonder what should be the one single bit that could get
some one angry thinking that an artist would make a living on his own. Maybe
I'll find the reason when thinking of some of Lugers really stretch minded
people out there.

Kyle, you can and I wish you do it, sell your prints at a single dollar if
you like to do it. And I think you have the right to do it just because
you're skilled photographer and an intelligent guy. Two really uncommon
characteristics in this whole world.

See you

- --
Pablo Kolodny