Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back...
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:50:58 -0500

Hi John,
Just an hour ago i was looking at some of Josef Sudek's panoramas printed in
a 1967 Swiss camera magazine, taken with a turn-of-the-(last)-century Kodak
panoramic camera, the kind of camera with the curved film plane and the
swiveling lens, and thinking I should buy the Widelux I know is
available.... but when i think of what you are doing with a digital camera,
and how I could spend hours more each day at the computer, moving pixels
arounds, I just don't know. (ha) I do like your panoramas, which i have only
duplicated (in a sense) by drymouting prints Hockney-like.

how are your portraits coming along?

bh