Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 10
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:29:02 +1100

>On Saturday, my son and I were on Zurich's Langstrasse buying
>ingredients for the Chinese food we were going to cook that evening

Well time changes everything. Last time I was in Zurich, we were the
scene of quite a disturbance when we asked for chop sticks. Luckily
that didn't extend to needing the police ;-) It was 1985, and I don't
think the Asian naked chef had influenced culinary tastes much.

Nice series, but where are the cooking shots ;-)
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com

http://www.familyofman2.com