Subject: Re: [Leica] lens cap total trivia
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:06:54 -0500

Thank you, John.  Also, I seem to remember that the backs are open on the
coupler, leaving the rear element exposed, sort of like like an open trap
door on old-fashioned long underwear.  Right now, I have the 35 pre-asph
Summicron, as well as the 50 and 90 Summicrons.  Am I correct that these
will be OK?

Either way, I'm still going to look for some good South Carolina wine for
Mark :)

As always, your input is much appreciated.

Regards.........Julian