Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW ???
From: robmellor <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:46:47 +0000

Is it just me or is any other participants of PAW  disappointed with the
response/feedback, don't get me wrong i still think PAW is a great idea and
will keep doing it as i am enjoying the use of my camera.

However the other main reason for participating is to improve my picture
taking however my last three posts have not received a single comment on or
off list. I appreciate my pics are below the general standard, but how is
one to improve.

I feel there must be groups out there were i can get more help/constructive
feedback  could some one please point me in the right direction, i don't
want to sound like a mard arse but !

Regards Rob
Mellor
England