Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica} Neal F PAW week 11
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:48:22 -0500

Alastair,
I have to agree with you it was too dark, I reprinted it lighter and did some dodging and burning. It still retains its cloistered feeling but more detail is visible,
also I like the play of light through the stained glass on the columns on the left side. (the reprint should be posted after 10:00 est). Thanks for your
observations, sometimes one needs a kick in the head.
Neal F

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> ([Leica] Re: [Leica} Neal F PAW week 11)