Subject: Re: [Leica] lens cap trivia
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:10:11 -0500

I glued mine without a spacer and neglected to check for ideal fit on the
lenses prior to my major glue effort.  Who woulda thunk they wouldn't fit
well?  I don't recall that ever with Leica lenses, but I actually haven't
made any brand new purchases of M lenses or caps in several decades.  If I
thought I could remember adequately, I would eliminate the caps and just
assign each of my  lenses to a different divider in the Domke, but I'm
afraid I'll forget and throw one lens atop another.  I know that's just what
I would do, sooner or later.

BTW, what did you use for a spacer, and should I worry that I did not use
one?  I did rough up the surfaces with sandpaper before doing the epoxying.

Regards........Julian