Subject: Re: [Leica] McCurry's Afghan Girl
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:28:05 +0000

Onely
I have to wonder what she thinks about the operation.
Of course by the time we get to hear from her she will
have been carefully guided via financial incentives and
indoctrination to see herself as the poster woman
for her newly liberated country.
A conmplete makeover!

Twoly
Please keep in mind that the Talaiban and their disproximated islanmic
utopia
came to power as a reaction to annoying little practices on the part of
the previous rulers, like selling 14 year old girls off into
prostitution.
You know what I mean, the same thing happening to those lucky Albanian
girls about now.

Ultimately
Now here's something interesting to think about
The original cruise missile attack against Afganistan
in around 1998 came without. This is unusual in the the
US likes to build up to these things. If political folklore
is on the money and Clinton ordered it as a way of shifting
public attention away from himself and if we consider the 9/11
attacks to be at least in part retalliation for the cruise
missile attacks, then we can conclude that Bill and Monica are
ultimately responsible for 9/11 and Senator Hillary. The two biggest
calaminities of the recent past.

Javier