Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:13:46 -0600

A sweet old lady with blue hair, an old man with no hair or a DWI/DUI
driver will never see you,. even in broad daylight  This does not
include all the "good drivers" on the road . Chances are they will not
see you either. I feel like I am a dart board and everyone is trying to
hit me and this is in a SUV.  Scooters , motorcycles and ATVs are
instant quadriplegic , paraplegic or  widow makers. Something to
consider if you have a family.