Subject: [Leica] LA LUG Chinatown next Saturday
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:46:14 -0800

Attendees for Saturday's fun shoot and eat....   ...

Bee and Ron (?)
Stasys Petravicius
John Slorp  ( from Minneapolis on a trip with nada to do on a Saturday)
Frank
Henry Ting is not sure...
JOhn Bohner and non Leica devoted friend
Mehrdad and Norm
Mike Gil, if he is not in Italy
Terry Maltby
Douglas Landrum

Bee, who knows the area better than I do, has suggested the empress pavilion
for lunch/brunch.....  SInce I don;t know of anything else, let's take Bee's
suggestion on the eating arrangements....  maybe we can get 1 big table and
have some real fun talking all the way around.....

To repeat the other details........

Check this map......    www.chinatownla.com/mapframe.htm

Meet at the  ChinaTown Central Plaza......   Roughly the corner of Broadway
and College...... 9:30AM Saturday.....

BTW, if you want a feel for Chinatown, look up http://www.chinatownla.com/

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net