Subject: RE: [Leica] In Hamburg
From: "Javad Fatemi" <jfatemi@gfigmbh.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:43:36 +0100

Hello,

I live in this nice city and it would be nice if there could be a
meeting  there. I live in Altona near the Elbe. But I'm not a M user, I
use a R8. But the Bier and Wurst will be the same...

Regards

Javad Fatemi

GFI Fax & Voice GmbH
Technical Department
Email: jfatemi@gfisoftware.de
Internet: http://www.gfisoftware.de
Tel: +49-40-3068100
Fax: +49-40-306810-10
>Hello all:
>
>Will be back in Hamburg, Germany with my wife in early April.  If there

>are any LUGGERS there, or close by, would certainly enjoy meeting them
>for some wurst, beer, and picture taking.  Then winding our way towards

>Munchen. Ditto in that city and stops on the Romantic Road.  Can reply
>off the thread if you like.
>
>Chuss,
>
>Elliot

- --
Christer Almqvist
Eichenstrasse 57, D-20255 Hamburg; tel +49-40-407111 and/or
14 rue de la hauteur, F-50590 Regnéville sur Mer, tel + 33- 233453558