Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 11
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 05:51:07 -0800

on 3/15/02 4:15 AM, Eric at ericm@pobox.com wrote:

> Week #11 is up:
>
> http://canid.com/paw02.html
>
> Change from the course this week.  Not 100% Leica.  Still Neopan 1600 in
> Xtol 1:3, though.
>
> SLR with a 50mm lens.  All shots full frame.  I felt like I was getting into
> a deep rut and needed a change of perspective.  The 50mm feels like a
> telephoto now.  :)
>
> This week's main image:
> http://canid.com/pics/jbm_eat_bars1.jpg
>
> Anything and everything goes into the mouth.

Excellent!  Crop to square to lose some of the under-crib clutter.

> Alt #1:
> http://canid.com/pics/jbm_wolfgang_pull1.jpg
>
> If it's too far away to go into the mouth, pull it into reach.  My what a
> difference 10 weeks makes.  Quite a contrast to week 1, alt 1.  :)

good photo, thought the two-tone floor is distracting.

> Alt #2 & #3:
> http://canid.com/pics/jbm_floor_skye2.jpg
> http://canid.com/pics/jbm_floor_skye3.jpg

Would be improved without the toy at the top of the photo.  Good example of
why kids always need to be monitored around pets, even the gentlest pets.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
www.wildlightphoto.com