Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Wandering: Motor Scooters
From: John Brownlow <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:05:17 -0500

On 3/15/02 10:21 AM, "SthRosner@aol.com" <SthRosner@aol.com> wrote:

> What ever led me to think that our buddy, B. D., is an extremist? From
> no-exercise to over-exercise to no-exercise. C'mon B. D., moderation in all
> things. This list needs you to be here to liven things up - always in
> moderation of course - so how about taking up rowing, moderately, say 2,000
> meters at an easy pace, every other day?

Ha! rowing! Our new house is just a couple hundreds yards from the beach and
lake, and even has a boat stowage facility, plus a rowing club at the end of
the street. I went looking at canoes and kayaks on Saturday... Feel very
tempted. Full upper body workout!

But canoe or kayak... There's the question...
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com